In the case of losing a loved one, the funeral director will take care of contacting clergy about funeral arrangements.

If you live in the parish of St Mary’s you have a right to burial in St Mary’s churchyard. There are also spaces for interring cremated remains.

Grave Stones

If you wish to erect a gravestone following an interment you will need to apply for permission. Usually this is done by the monumental mason you have contacted. He should have updated guidance on the sort of monuments and inscriptions allowed by the diocese.

Fees for Funerals.

Please go to the contacts page and use the contact form to request our current fees




Keep updated on what's going on in Church and in the community. Download our latest parish magazine in PDF format...

Log in